Your hometown, full-service animal hospital and veterinarian.
We are one of the few pet hospitals in the Golden area that offers and staffs:
- an in-house surgeon who performs the TPLO procedure – the ‘golden standard’ surgery for ACL tears in the knee
- an in-house doctor that performs abdominal ultrasounds and echocardiograms
- scoping procedures for scoping the nose; esophagus/stomach; colon and bladder
- preventative procedures for bulldogs and pugs to widen their nose and shorten their soft palates
- acupuncture for dogs and cats
best of the best 2023
Voted Best Veterinarian in Golden Colorado
for 6 of the last 7 years through the Golden Transcript.
12-Month Heartworm Protection
We offer a 12-month heartworm prevention injection for dogs. No more remembering monthly pills!
We make it easy to protect your pet from rattlesnakes.
We are one of the few hospitals in the Golden Colorado area that offer anti-venin for rattlesnake bites and offer an in-house rattlesnake vaccine.
Removing barriers to exceptional pet care
At Golden Paws Animal Hospital, our goal is for your pet to be happy and well – so our areas of focus include building relationships, using fear-free techniques, working with you on cost, offering home visits and pet medication deliveries, and maintaining clear communication including email updates and digital records.
We are AAHA accredited. This means that we meet the highest standards of care in veterinary medicine.